We seek an enthusiastic individual with the ability to work both highly independent as well as in a team. In addition to relevant experience in water treatment systems the candidate should have excellent project management and communication skills.
The Duties Involved (but Are Not Limited To):
· Responsibility for running the water treatment laboratory
· The role focuses on routine activities such as utility and facility monitoring, in-process/release testing, data reporting, activity scheduling and problem solving
· Optimize and/or elaborate new synthetic procedures
· Study reaction mechanism
· Learn to understand the needs of the industry cost structure of materials
· Handling of different toxic substances and chemicals
· Experience in instrumental analytics (HPLC, UV, AAS, ect) preferably
· Exercise judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
· Analysis of water samples, measurements
· Doing membrane filtration for different water samples
· Motivated to find the innvotaive solutions. Understand quality systems and resolve issues related to deviations, failures and change control.
· Ensure adherence to regulations, GCPs, SOPs and working instructions
· Master or phd in Material science, Chemical engineering or Chemistry.
· Fluent in English is a must
· Autonomous and independent work with minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work and general instruction for new activities.
· Able to prioritize tasks and to adapt in a flexible environment
Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Interested? Lets innovate together the next generation filter products and contribute to water treatment in world. Just follow the link and apply online.