We are looking for a specialist to work on-site.
Some of the benefits we offer:
MNK group will provide the following services to relocate:
- We help you move to Switzerland
- Guarantee of Swiss residency
- Employment in Switzerland
- 1-year contract
- In case of relocation with Spouse/family, we will support the process
- Provide assistance in finding an apartment
- We help you find a moving company
- We help you find a health insurance coverage (mandatory in Switzerland)
- Our company will help with the deposit of a guarantee for apartment rental if necessary
- The minimum contract is 1 year with a payback clause for all expenses related to work permit and relocation
- Provide housing until the move is ready*
- Provide storage unit*
*in case there are 2-3 days between the transition from one house to another
- Experience in a computer entity serving a marketplace as well as a good understanding of how financial products work.
- Knowledge of Forex, Cash, Market Risk, and Position Holding.
Very good technical knowledge in:
- Mastery in Java Development - Spring Integration (Hibernate, SQL, MQ Series, MongoDB, GigaSpace) and Web (Angular).
- The integration of IT solutions into existing architecture and infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of continuous integration processes and implementation of industry-standard tools (GIT, Maven, Atlassian Bamboo, Rundeck).
- Knowledge of the Tomcat and Docker runtime environment.
Software and solutions:
- Market systems and infrastructure connectivity (Market Data, Broker connectivity, FX Market gateways)
- Order and Execution Routing Protocols (FIX)
- Linux / Unix systems and infrastructures
- Oriented problem solving
- Team player
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
- Ensure the design, development, and implementation of the technical interfaces of the trading platform
- Work closely with the services Lead Developers as well as the entire Tech & Ops division
- Take into account the estimates of the developments to be carried out and ensure their technical coordination.
- Provide Level 3 support for applications developed within the team and assist Level 2 support teams
- Perform development tasks and assume the technical coordination of the achievements made, according to the agile principles
- Guarantee the quality of the realizations by carrying out the functional tests (FAT - Functional Acceptance Tests) of the components and interfaces.
- Coordinate technical activities with infrastructure and production teams.
- Level in French: Advanced
- English level: Advanced