We are seeking an IT Technician to assist with the installation and commissioning of equipment for Marvil56. The position involves installing software, diagnosing computer issues and monitoring computer processing systems.
- Assisting with the installation and commissioning of equipment for employees of Marvil56.
- Supporting existing IT/software systems and supporting users in order to maximise the efficiency of systems.
- Writing e-mails and technical documents for a variety of audiences in both English and French.
- Running diagnostic reports and making recommendations to improve IT systems and processes.
- Training, supporting and assisting employees on various computer programs to ensure consistency.
- You will be a competent, technician with a passion for technology.
- The ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for the completion of projects.
- Customer-oriented with strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with different audiences.
- You will have an approachable nature, patience and good listening skills.
- We are seeking somebody with an analytical mind set who is conscientious, rigorous and works well under pressure.
- Good basic network knowledge (Ethernet, TCP / IP).
- Good knowledge of system troubleshooting (Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX / iOS, NAS, Mobiles, Printers).
- Understanding the Cloud (AWS / Azure, Office365).
- Good material knowledge (Hardware clients, NAS, switches, routers).
- L1 / L2 support.
- Languages: French and English minimum.
- Previous experience in a similar role as an IT Technician is a plus.