The Digital Client Success Team is a global, agile, self-organized team whose mission is to drive the Digital Journey for our clients in the digital segment and to deliver a seamless, world class customer experience by ensuring that a minimum set of consistent touchpoints are automatically provided for each customer and by serving as central commercial point of contact across engagements through developing and managing a digital client relationship.
Clients are the lifeblood of Emarsys and customer retention is the key to our success. As a Digital Client Success Manager, you will manage a large number of international clients, responding to client inquires, and helping them to get the most out of their investment in our Customer Engagement Platform.
You will effectively perform account reviews, risk assessments, and renewal opportunity forecasting, and ultimately be responsible for Satisfaction, Retention and Growth.
You will propose optimizations for automated communications, processes, dashboards, or workflows that the digital experience relies on, and work closely with the team to implement them and drive long-term customer satisfaction.
The role is perfect for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced SaaS business and understands what a fully digital/automated customer experience means and is passionate to be part of the Digital transformation journey.
This client facing role seamlessly combines customer service experience and commercial awareness with conceptual and operational responsibility.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively oversees the Digital Segment Client requests and serves as primary point of contact for all their commercial requests
- Effectively manage outbound communication on Product Development and Marketing activities and conduct outreach activities to the digital segment clients to help leverage and expand the use of the Emarsys platform and drive upsell and cross selling opportunities
- Identify opportunities for clients to reduce their workload through automation and deeper integration of the Emarsys platform into their marketing operations.
- Identify further growth opportunities and liaise with Client Success Leadership to assess further upsell potential
- Communicate progress of ongoing projects to the client in a timely manner while trying to meet and exceed the assigned SLAs
- Monitor utilization and usage for upcoming contract renewals in SFDC, define and position attack tactics, and manage timelines to ensure delivery in time and secure our long-term revenue stream through the timely renewal of client contracts
- Act as point of escalation for client-specific issues, identify potential risks, such as incomplete projects, non-standard MSA, amendments to main contract, underutilization/overutilization, major business shifts, new decision makers etc., and work closely with other team members and internal departments, on a mitigation plan to ensure a smooth and effective resolution for the client.
- Built client facing proposal documents and ensure quotes and orders are properly reflected in SFDC by managing your pipeline
- Provide operational excellence by following processes, systems and documentation as expected.
- On a daily basis, you will work closely and efficiently with other team members to align priorities
- You are a highly energetic individual with a passion for technology and everything digital
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Accustomed to work with a broad and multilingual customer base and under a pre-defined set of actions
- You have excellent communication, relationship management and negotiation skills
- Customer focus and a problem-solving mentality
- Confident appearance and ability to present in front of executives
- High degree of accountability and commitment t