We are seeking a passionate Devops/Sysops Engineer with experience of managing and designing infrastructures and data-center operations across multiple platforms (Linux, Windows). Joining a vibrant and growing digital solutions agency, you will be exposed to an interesting and varied workload within the Devops/Sysops field.
- Managing and designing secure infrastructure solutions and cloud computing systems.
- Propose and implement new technologies for both internal and external clients across a variety of sectors.
- Assisting with the development of network and security systems.
- Developing strategic solutions within the DevOps space.
- Maintaining development platforms with a focus on improving scalability, reliability, performance and resilience.
- Setting up, maintaining and evolving server and NAS operating systems.
- Remaining adept with the latest technologies and making recommendations for more efficient systems.
- Managing the IT environments for a variety of SMEs, workstations, servers, NAS and networks.
- Analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Ensuring the installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Writing technical and user documentation in both English and French; for technical and non-technical audiences.
You will be a competent, technical computer engineer with a passion for technology and have experience within some or all of the following areas:
- Server Operating Systems: Windows Server, redhat, debian/ubuntu.
- Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
- Web hosting: nginx, apache, PHP & .NET web application integration.
- Virtualization: VMware ESX VCenter, Hyper-V, Citrix.
- Scripting: Powershell, Bash, python.
- Application containerization: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
- Network & Security : Cisco, Sonicwall, Unifi/Ubiquit, Mesh Wifi.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org