Are you a confident and talented self-starter with great communication/social skills? Do you love deep learning and the endless future possibilities of AI & ML?
Largo Films SA is a Lausanne based start-up. Through our high level film understanding technologies we make data-driven movie-making accessible for all film industry. We combine the latest techniques with deep industry, functional, and analytics expertise to help clients capture the most value from the data.
to join our Global innovation team in Lausanne
About the position:
- As part of our team you will take a leading role in creating data driven value and opportunities for our clients.
- You will apply data science methods to improve and optimize our clients performance needs, capture meaningful insights from data and turn them into competitive advantages.
- Understand and manipulate unstructured data, multivariable calculus & linear algebra, data wrangling, data intuition, data driven knowledge, etc.
- The successful candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary and collaborative team.
- You will be working directly with the co-founders and effectively communicate with internal and external partners.
We are looking for someone with practical skills in
- Software development skills, with proficiency in Python and Scala preferred
- Experience with Cloud computing, AWS, SQL, MySQL
- Data visualization & communication
- Software engineering
- More than 5 years of experience in machine learning, theoretical understanding of ML and AI technologies, experience in techniques such as Linear/Logistic Regression, Bagging, Bayesian model, Neural Networks, Random forest, Gradient boosting, Hyperparameter optimization techniques etc
- Solid background of Git and the agile development methodology
- Proven skills and track record in the use of current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, H2o, Spark etc. in developing ML/AI applications
- Experience of data wrangling and data munging, using Big Data technologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English, ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Creativity and ability to formulate problems and solve them independently. Self-starter, can manage multiple tasks, and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop and drive new ways of working, to produce deliverables in a more efficient way
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, i.e., working with complex multiple stakeholder business units, global customers, technology and other ecosystem partners in a multi-culture, global organization with sensitivity and persistence
- This role is quite broad so it is essential that you possess drive and a great deal of curiosity.
- The ability to work in a highly interdisciplinary and international environment
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Startup executive mindset with the ability to quickly prioritize.
How to apply:
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position.
Send us your resume including a link to your LinkedIn, portfolio, Github or other.
Contact details: email@example.com
Largo Films SA
Chemin de la Joliette 4
1006 / Lausanne