- Be responsible for the coal trading, dealing with any issues that arise from trading, and meeting the annual coal purchase and sales performance target
- Be familiar with international coal market. Establish, develop, and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, clients and other counterparties.
- Be responsible for developing high-quality new downstream customers globally, implementing different business models based on different clients’ requirements
- In charge of negotiation of business contract terms, review of contract texts, coordinate with contract approval and execution, risk management and ensure smooth and efficient execution of business process
- Regular visits to customers, maintain good relationship with existing customers by introducing more of our coal product resources and needs
- Market research, evaluation of new opportunities, development of new customers, new markets and new product.
- Bachelor degree majoring in International Trade, Business management or Marketing.
- Minimum 15 years in Coal trading experience required.
- Good team player, excellent communication skills, logic thinking and well organized
- High sensitivity to the coal products market, strong ability to judge and control the risk of coal trading
- Possessing a wide network of relationships with coal traders, end users and miners in Europe and Asia
- Willing to travel frequently within Europe and to Asia to maintain relationships with customers and do mine visits
- Fluent in English. Able to communicate in Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia.