Since 2004, the aizo group technology experts have been striving to transform electrical wires in smart data networks. The 3 brands of aizo group are eSMART Technologies, digitalSTROM and ONE Smart Control. With over 25.000 homes installed and over 650.000 devices connected, they look forward to making living more safe, comfortable, and sustainable for everybody in Europe. As part of its rapid development, the aizo group is currently recruiting for its Marketing Team:
Head of Digital Marketing (H/F)
Being responsible to design and implement a digital marketing strategy, to allow increase leads and increase in conversion rate across all areas of aizo.
Social media & Digital Marketing
- Drive digital strategy of the Group and of 2 Business Units;
- Social media presence & social media advertising with targeted campaigns and landing pages;
- Implementation and daily management of Google AdWords, Facebook/Instagram, and other channels’ campaigns;
- Accelerate Digital Commerce journey by developing global strategies guidance’s for lower funnel media activation;
- Plan and execute event marketing, lead generation and marketing automation;
- Management of blog content and e-mail marketing & newsletters.
- Website’ improvement and lead management;
- Optimization of content through SEO to increase the visibility of search engines.
Analytics & implementation
- Complete CRM management to maintain data quality and measure key figures;
- Integration of digital marketing tools and Zoho CRM.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s in Business or any other commercial field;
- Any marketing complementary training and/or specific training in Digital Marketing is a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in relevant Marketing topics, and Digital Marketing knowledge is a strong asset;
- Customer oriented with strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German. Some knowledge in French;
- You are a good team player; you can take quick decisions and you have strong analytic skills. Your ability to take quick decisions and drive projects, will set you apart from other candidates.
- Great independence in a pleasant and flexible work environment : flexible working time and environment that encourages you initiatives and innovative ideas.
- Ambitious projects with a solution-oriented approach.
- A chance to be part of the development of an ambitious and dynamic company.
- Modern and dynamic workspaces, with collaboration spaces, and much more to discover (free coffee/fruits as well).