Distran is a fast-growing, award winning, Swiss high technology start-up producing an extraordinary product: a sensor that literally sees the sounds. Our customers use them to detect gas leaks (which emit ultrasounds) before they become dangerous to either humans or the environment. It is not science fiction, it is already used by major industrial in 35+ countries. Our customers are mainly from the energy, chemicals and space exploration sectors.
As our Administrative Assistant Sales/Export, you will be responsible for the sales administration process from the registration of proposals, through to a flawless delivery and invoicing to the customer. Distran ships cameras all over the world (and beyond!) and to all kind of industrial customers. You have a high level of professional approach, and will be in contact with our largest customers. You have great initiative, and are happy to support the whole team, and in particular our salespeople throughout the whole sales process.
- Administrative sales support: Register offers, check purchase orders, send confirmation, create invoice and pro-forma. Prepare custom documents.
- Responsible of the good delivery of our cameras through shipping companies everywhere in the world
- Maintain accurate CRM data
- Help sales planning their travels, among other various administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or Swiss federal certificate or diploma in business administration (required)
- Experience in dealing with imports and exports
- You thrive in a dynaic and international environment
- Reliable, high level of professionalism speaking with customers
- Fluent in English and German.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Excel
- You have an eye for detail and are relentless in finding solutions
- At ease calling people, excellent sense of service
- No remote work possible
Please tell us more about you and apply in English via https://distran.swiss/about/career/administrative-assistant-sales