I am a project and administration manager, with 15 years’ experience, working in multi-cultural environments, mostly in relation with the health and life science industry.
During these years, I have gained experience in the project cycle management, teamwork, intercultural management, communication, reporting and analysis, data management, and in risk management.
In addition, I have obtained the PMP certification last year (on top of another Swiss project management diploma).
My objective is to further develop my professional skills within an organization that works towards improving the people’s health.
Regarding my soft skills, I would describe them as follows:
- Problem solver, good team player,
- Very organized, multi-tasks and structured,
- Good communicator and facilitator,
- Voluntarily and positively takes responsibility for tasks and projects,
- Ability to learn quickly and to ada