Aginko Research is a CRO based in Fribourg Switzerland focusing on osteo-articular pathologies and inflammation. We offer customized preclinical & clinical programs in joints (ligaments, cartilage, meniscus, bone regeneration & reconstruction), spine (disc replacement, fusion) bone, inflammation and pain therapeutic areas. We are specialized in various disease models such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
Our staff have experience in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries in the field of bone and cartilage. We have an impressive track record in pre-clinical/clinical research and drug development.
About the Internship
In order to continue adding value and as a proof of quality, AGINKO is now turning towards an ISO9001 certification of its Quality Management System.
In parallel, an interesting study GLP compliant in collaboration with AGINKO will take place in October 2017 and we need someone to assist the team in the development of study specific documentation.
Are you welcoming new challenges with enthusiasm ? Do you want to influence your own development ? Then this internship position is for you !
In this position you will be part of a small Quality Management Team. As an assistant, you will be directly involved in the day to day activities of this busy team.
Your Tasks :
- Develop work instructions and/or other documentation for quality function, including specific SOPs or forms.
- Work in close collaboration with various teams in the Administration, Management and Analytic departments to collect appropriate informations.
- Assist the all team in their daily tasks
- Bachelor/Master student or Engineer in Biological, Biomedical, or life science field
- You are enthusiastic about Quality and you are looking to get first hand experience on quality tools
- You have a desire to learn more about how companies are regulating their line of conduct (ISO9001) and how high standards regulations is applied for preclinical studies (GLP)
- Strong organizational, planning and interpersonnal communication skills
- Ability to focus and work independently, to implement, execute and finish allocated tasks
- Capable of multi-tasking, ability to adapt to various work environments
- Pro active, able to work independently and team player
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken) is essential, German is an asset
-Dynamic, Young and Friendly Team
-Flexibility & New Challenges
- Salary upon agreement
If you are interested in the above internship opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Mrs Laureen Mansencal, email@example.com